is a new technology product, a passive inductive filter with hybrid functions which improves power quality and saves up to 5 % of the total energy consumption.
There is no similar technology or competing product on the market. Väre Oy is the distributor of the device in Finland. The “Savings Report” for post-installation measurements also specifies the indirect effects of the device on carbon dioxide emissions and saved forests. The power savings achieved with the E-power device are very important for companies, both nationally and globally.
ABB introduces Energia Europa S.p.A's E-Power system:
E-Power - stages of the energy efficiency project:
1. The customer provides the following information:
- The total electricity consumption and price including transfer charges for 12 months
- Electricity diagram
2. EcoPWR Oy develops an experience-based cost estimate (%) and ROI (Return of Investment) with Energy Europa S.p.A.
3. If the customer wants a precise cost estimate for each investment center for investment decisions:
- The customer will determine the peak and annual consumption of the electricity from the main supplier
- EcoPWR Oy and their partners will measure the quality of the electricity and perform a review ("Site survey")
- EcoPWR Oy will prepare a report with the factory's guaranteed savings and ROI.
NB! Steps 1 and 2 are not charged. The cost of phase 3's electricity measurements and review is 1.050 € (VAT 0%). In addition to measurements / the review, we charge you for travel costs.