is a new technology product, a passive inductive filter with hybrid functions which improves power quality and saves up to 5 % of the total energy consumption and prolongs the life span of systems connected to the electricity network. There is no similar technology or competing product on the market. Väre Oy (https://vare.fi/
) is the distributor of the device in Finland. The “Savings Report” for post-installation measurements also specifies the indirect effects of the device on carbon dioxide emissions and saved forests. The power savings achieved with the E-power device are very important for companies, both nationally and globally.
Energia Europa Institutional Video:
ABB introduces Energia Europa S.p.A's E-Power system:
E-Power - stages of the energy efficiency project:
1. The customer provides Väre Oy or EcoPWR Oy with the following information:
- The total electricity consumption and price including transfer charges for 12 months
- Electricity diagram
2. EcoPWR Oy drafts and Väre Oy delivers an experience-based cost estimate (%) and ROI (Return of Investment) with Energy Europa S.p.A.
3. If the customer wants a Väre guaranteed estimate for each investment center for investment decisions:
- The customer will determine the peak and annual consumption of the electricity from the main supplier
- Vöre Oy will measure the quality of the electricity and perform a review ("Site survey")
- Väre Oy will deliver a report with the factory's guaranteed savings and ROI.
NB! For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org